- your referral slip if you have been referred
- any xrays (if your dentist has taken xrays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office otherwise we will need to take new ones)
- list of medications you are presently taking
- your Alberta Health Care card
- your dental insurance card or information
Please arrive a few minutes early to fill out paperwork. You can also fill out the paper in advance from home. You can find the required forms under patient forms.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If you are planning to have your future dental treatment under General Anesthetic or IV Sedation, a pre-operative physical examination is mandatory and will be given to you at time of consultation.